What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to, among other things, store and recover information regarding the browsing habits of a user or of his/her device and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your device is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies in the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimal space in memory, without harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and the majority of them are deleted from the hard disk when the browser session is finished (known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently from them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security adjustments.
Without your express consent –through the activation of the cookies in your browser– we will not link in the cookies the data memorized with your personal data provided at the time of the registration or the purchase.
What types of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist within it, such as controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements comprising an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using elements of security during browsing, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users, and thus, perform measurement and statistical analysis of the usage made by the users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our web page is analysed, in order to improve the offer of products or of service that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising space on the web page in the most effective way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our web page. To do this, we can analyse your internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising relating to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They are those that allow management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information of the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertising in accordance with it.
This Web page can use the services of third parties that, on our account, compile information for statistical purposes of use of the Site by the user and for provision of other services relating to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your device by the configuration of the browser options installed in your computer:
If you need to obtain more information regarding the cookie directive, please consult the Official State Bulletin published on 31 March 2012, transposing the directives on electronic communications. You can also consult the directive at Information Commissioner Office (in English).